summer camps 2017
Ocoee Horseride will be offering summer camps this season. Our first week begins June 5, 2017, and continues every week through July. The camp week contains of Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Our camp is a great way to ride every day while learning about horse health, care, and safety. We will have one session inside the arena and one trail ride every day if the weather permits it.
Summer camps includes
- How to be safe around horses
- Horse keeping – Diet, health and care
- Horse breeds and colors
- A hands on grooming station
- A tack -up demonstration
- Rides every day
- All students will have a helmet provided for them to insure their safety.
- All students will learn how to properly mount and dismount their horses, how to stop ,steer and go forward.
- Riding instructions while riding inside our arena.
- Trail ride on our privately owned trails on our farm.
What to bring
- A lunch
- Thermos or water bottle
- They should come wearing long pants/jeans and hard soled, heeled shoes to ride in.
- Apply and bring sunscreen.
- Hat or cap
- Change of clothes that is weather appropriate
- Sun glasses
If you want to sign up or have questions about our summer camp, please email or call Ocoee Horseride
Summer camp week $285.00 + sales tax.